Monday, August 2, 2010

[Scary]

Dont know what wrong today...
The luck quite bad...
Morning miss the bus...and chase it...
After it,stick by the bubble gum...yiak~
Then today my lecture's mood not good...
Keep grumble by he...And i feel he not so like me...TT

I thought my luck will change after it...
But not...
It quite a scary experience...><
When i get into the bus,
I feel the person behind me keep stick with me...
I thought he want to cut line...i move away...
But he still near me...
And i realise...his hand was touch at my pocket...
HE WANNA STEAL MY HANDPHONE....

After paid,he blocked my way...
He not let me move to the seat...
I was scare that time,i scared he followed me~
But it was lucky...he finally get down from the bus...

But me still scare....TT
I need someone be with me...
I need someone beside me and protect me...
I need it...You are the choice...
But so bad...you look like keep 'fuhin' me...

I realise...
The distance between us was far than before...
Your care not as deep as before...
Your hug not warm as before...
Aiz....What wrong again...TT

No comments:

Post a Comment