Monday, August 9, 2010

[Mood]

My mood was very good today...
Any reason?? No wor...
Just smile and enjoy each moments...

Until just now...
The present of you...spoil my mood again...
It not the first times but is second times...
I was no more any relation between you two...
That is your problem..and don't relate me into your problems...

I think...if this happen before
Maybe i will damn angry and lost control...
Now~moody is got la...
But i dont think u can make me lost control...
Unless you over my limit...>Please...i don't disturb you and hope you won't ruin my life~mood~and so on...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are special for me...
No even what you do...
How deep you hurt me...
You still you...
And it will not make me change the special of you having...

The hurt other gave,will recovered...
But the hurt you gave will remain until forever...
The wrong other did will not be forgive...
But no ever what wrong you did,I will always forget about it...
From the date we meet we know...until forever...it will not change...
And i won't let it change...
I will do what ever to remain~to keep our relationship...

Hope the relationship between you and me...will until the end of our life...
It only can become closer but not become bad...><

No comments:

Post a Comment