Thursday, March 24, 2011

[time]

Time pass fast...
Feel like i just leave my secondary school...
But actually it was 2year before...

Feel like i just enter my college life,
But i almost finish it soon...

Feel like just back from my trip
But it was half year ago...

Feel like i just finish my CNY,
But now april almost start...

Feel like half year later only exam,
But actually i just left 1month...

Why time pass so fast??
It is the earth move fast than before??
It is something wrong with the speed??
I cant accept this kind of speed...
I will not deny that im a ''slow'' people...

I allow myself 1 week holiday...
And now...
1week had passed...
I will start my ''fighting'' life...
I will FIGHT for my exam^^

I dont know i can or not...
But~i must make it possible...
I just have the only one way...

GOD BLESS ME...
I know you will always be with me...
Thank GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment