Thursday, June 17, 2010

[Angry]

I was damn angry today...
I cant accept the service i get from reception counter...
They ignore us already cant accept..
One of them still playing ps2 and talk with a not well sound...
Wat the fxxk...How can they like this...?
Where their moral going?? Where their responsibility??
Are this their job??
We paid them just for they to ignore us and just play ps2 there??
What the rubbish...
That day my mother call to there and ask...
But not yet finish talk-ing..they already end my mama call...?
Should they do like this??And should i get this kind of service?

After it...when we gone back..
It a problem also...
The board there already clearly wrote before half hour free of charge...
But when i going out...I still need to paid rm0.50...
I parking there just around 20minutes..
Are they thought me blind..? Or bully us dont know see board...
SHIT!!!
RUBBISH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment